‘I Regret Not Having Baby Mamas’ – Skales

R

Rachel Okporu Fadoju

Skales

Nigerian singer, Raoul John Njeng-Njeng, better known as Skales, regrets not having baby mamas.​

Naija News reports that Skales, during an interview with BET Africa, revealed that he regretted the situation because he was now the only person surviving in his family’s bloodline.

According to the singer, after the death of his mother, he felt the weight of continuing his family’s bloodline.

He said, “Right now, I really regret not having baby mamas because I am the only person in my family’s bloodline that is alive right now.

“So, the whole bloodline relies on me to produce right now. When my mother died was when I realised that there is not much of my bloodline.”

Recall that Skales lost his mother in October 2022.

He married Precious Njeng-Njeng in May 2021, and the duo welcomed their first child in March 2023.

I Wrote Songs For Wizkid – Skales

Meanwhile, Skales has stated that he has written many hit songs.

He disclosed that this occured during their days at Empire Mates Entertainment (EME).

Speaking during an appearance on Curiosity Made Me Ask’ hosted by content creator, Bae U Barbie, Skales revealed he co-wrote some of the songs in Wizkid’s debut album, ‘Super Star,’ including the bonus track ‘Wiz Party.’

He, however, stated that Wizkid also wrote songs for him, including the hit ‘Mukulu.’

Skales said, “Back in EME, we were a team so we used to write songs for each other. I wrote songs for Wizkid. He also wrote songs for me, too.

“He wrote ‘Mukulu’ for me and I wrote his song ‘Wiz Party.’ As I said, EME was a collective, so we did teamwork.”

The post ‘I Regret Not Having Baby Mamas’ – Skales appeared first on Naija News.

Back